My Flythissim FAA-approved BATD Touchtrainer VX simulator currently set up for Cirrus SR22 G5 Perspective panel.
It can be quickly configured for SR 20 or SR 22 models - Perspective or Avidyne
Please read disclaimers below.
As you may know, this Basic Aviation Training Device (BATD) can now be used to log IFR currency without an instructor.
I am selling this simulator only because I moved up to a TBM 850.
It’s in perfect condition and still has 4 months left on support warranty. I paid for the system review and 1 year warranty late December 2018.
Features / Extras:
* Includes Table
* Already configured to interface with ForeFlight
* All original boxes included (except large box for table)
* FAA approval letter included
* Read all posts on this website about Flythissim company before purchasing. Those purchasing new units have experienced long delays and there have been many complaints about the company. This unit is still under software support warranty.
* I can arrange for shipping at your expense. However, I would encourage the buyer to try it and pick it up. I can disassemble it and put all the components in boxes with pictures and labels for reassembly. It will fit in the back of a Cirrus SR 20 or 22. I can arrange delivery within 500 miles of KPGV for a reasonable cost. I am located in Greenville NC
* Buyer to confirm Flythissim will honor service policy for new owner - I understand they will honor the agreement.
Sorry for the sideways pictures. I am happy to send additional pictures via email. PM me for info. Thank you.
SOLD - thank you
The Cirrus Owners & Pilots Association (aka, “COPA”) is a 501(c)7 non-profit corporation dedicated to serving its members.
COPA® is not in any way affiliated with Cirrus Aircraft, the manufacturer.Cirrus is a registered trademark of Cirrus Aircraft