What is cost after 3 months?via iCopa
Its $2.50 per month
Now I am confused. Is it 0 per month to sit there and wait for a call or $2.50 ??
Either way, its still a decent deal and if I move to the midwest I'll likely buy one. That said, it' be nice during the summer months for the system to be 'cost free' (no monthly charges).
Appreciate the clarification, thanks.
Sure let me clarify.
** What im describing here is TMobile's Pay-as-you-Go system.
** I am a pilot and engineer and not a TMobile cellphone representative, so these are in my own words... You can also call TMobile with any questions
Here is how it works.. When you receive the unit, there will be a SIM card inside, activated and with $$ credit on the account. So you can start using it immediately...
All SMS will cost 10 cents to receive or send, all phone calls received are free $0
If you need to replenish the SIM card with more $$ call TMobile at 1-800-866-2453
tell them your phone # and your pin which is 1234.
Then you can add some $$ on it. The minimum amount is $10
Every 3 months, the credit on your 'pay-as-you-go' SIM card will expire.
You will need to add some $ onto the account or the SIM will become deactivated.
The SIM will become deactivated 3 months after the last cycle.
To avoid the SIM card/phone # becoming deactivated from inactivity… read the example below...
TMobile Example for Winter Heating:
1. October 1st, SIM card activated and $10 put on the account.
2. You are able to use the card until January 1st without any problems. $10 will last most users these entire 3 months.
3. After January 1st, replenish the card with another $10
4. April 1st the SIM card needs to be replenished again but you don't plan on using the Heater SwitchBox in the Spring and Summer… therefore…
5. You have 3 months before the SIM card will deactivate without any credits… on June 1st put another $10 on the SIM card (remember you have to add some $$ during this month or on July 1st the SIM card becomes deactivated. No big deal if it does happen, you can purchase another SIM card for $10 and I will explain the easy process of installing it inside the box… email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. On October 1st put another $10 on your card and repeat this process for the following year.
* Adjust the Months/Dates above for your own Timeline
In the setup above, a total of only $30 runs the switch box for the entire year. Thats only $2.50/month. Great deal with TMobile.
So, it's $10 every 3 months, with the first 3 months ($10) included in the purchase price, and no added startup cost if you let it lapse for a time?
I am interested, email mevia iCopa
Another 5x orders filled for you guys
Just put together a new set of orders for you guys, one of the pilots is using Relay2 to make fresh coffee when he arrives in the morning. Amazing
4x more units left, last batch.. Ive shipped about 25 now, to the different pilots here
have a few more left to ship out, and then done for the season
I'll take one. I emailed you off list this afternoon.
Great guys, im putting together another 5x this week ... but I have a few left if anyone would like to receive a SwitchBox